Complaint Review: Ocwen Federal Bank FSB

• Submitted: Sun, September 19, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, September 19, 2004

• Reported By:Gilroy California
Ocwen Federal Bank FSB
12650 Ingenuity Dr. Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Ocwen Federal Bank FSB put my home into foreclosure with unsustatiated information and blocked a re-finance Orlando Florida

My loan was sold to Ocwen. They included false amounts of money in my chapter 13 and kept submitting attorney's fee throughout the process. Their payment spreadsheets do not show accurate payments. It took three months to get a pay-off demand from them. They put my home into foreclosure without notification after sending me five different pay-offs. Everytime I tried to go through my payment history with them they would give a missed payment date and when I would show them the payment they would change it to a different date until they finally would give up without an answer. They stopped a re-finance from going through. I had to put my home into chapter 13 again after being released three months ago which will now destroy my credit. They are rude, vile and dishonest. You get a different answer from every person you speak with. I am now an emotional wreck because of their dishonest and illegal practices.

Gilroy, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2004 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Federal-Bank-FSB/Orlando-Florida-32826/Ocwen-Federal-Bank-FSB-put-my-home-into-foreclosure-with-unsustatiated-information-and-blo-109109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Federal Bank FSB