Complaint Review: Ocwen Federal Bank FSB

• Submitted: Wed, September 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 25, 2008

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Ocwen Federal Bank FSB
P.O. Box 785061 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-390-4656
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Ocwen Federal BankOcwen Federal Bank FSB Stealing my home Orlando Florida

*Author of original report: Ocwen FSB update complanit update research, Chicago, Stole My Home

Ocwen stole my home in 2003. Now in 2008 many are losing their and homes and they place blame where they choose to give it. But what about when I attempted to inform and seek help for Ocwen doing me wrong? I have sent other reports with more details and I feel that if anyone is interested I can supply proof.

Connie in distress for life
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2008 10:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Federal-Bank-FSB/Orlando-Florida-32878-5061/Ocwen-Federal-BankOcwen-Federal-Bank-FSB-Stealing-my-home-Orlando-Florida-374011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Federal Bank FSB

Ocwen FSB update complanit update research, Chicago, Stole My Home

AUTHOR: Connie in distress for life - (U.S.A.)

Inthe last week I checked for prgress on Ocwen FSB, and found the beginning of suits. I am seeing the opportunity to contribute to how Ocwen stole my home. I list information on how and what happened and I can prove it through documentation. I've been praying for an ear and now it's happened. I have iled with the Attorney's General Office as well as others on this fact and I feel that it time to bring the truth.