Complaint Review: Ocwen Federal Bank Mortage

• Submitted: Tue, August 17, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 17, 2004

• Reported By:Ludlow Massachusetts
Ocwen Federal Bank Mortage
P.O.Box 24737. West Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Ocwen Federal Bank Mortgage ripoff West Palm Beach Florida

Ocwen is a rip off. They took over for my old mortage company in March of this year 2004. I was only one month behind, due to I was in the hospital fighting breast cancer,and was having a radical mastectomy. I told them I would be a little late on the payment,and they told me no problem.

Next thing I know they put my home into forclosure, and now have me in a forberrance program.I am suppose to be in a fixed monthly rate of $1343 a month. But since Ocwen took over the loan, they put up my payments first to $1450 a month, and now to $1595 a month. They are charging me misc fee's of over $718 this month. And legally this is suppose to be a fixed $1343. And Ocwen is only reporting to the credit agency that I am only paying $1343, but I really am paying $1595.

I have all the payments stubs. They are driving me out of my home, jacking up the payments all the time until I can't afford them any longer. How can they get away this?They have ruined my credit reports. I want to know if there is any class action law suits in the state of Massachusettes? If so, how do I get in on it, or how do we start one?

Please anyone out there who can help us save our home, while I'm trying to save my life! The added stress from them is not helping. Please ne HELP US!

Ludlow, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2004 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Federal-Bank-Mortage/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33416/Ocwen-Federal-Bank-Mortgage-ripoff-West-Palm-Beach-Florida-104140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Federal Bank Mortage