Complaint Review: Ocwen Federal Bank - New Century Mortgage - Quality Loan Serviceing

• Submitted: Sat, March 05, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, March 06, 2005

• Reported By:Scio Oregon
Ocwen Federal Bank - New Century Mortgage - Quality Loan Serviceing
12650 Ingenuity Drive Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Ocwen Federal Bank - New Century Mortgage - Quality Loan Serviceing Ripoff! I'm Done, I'm ready to picket in Orlando with anyone else whose is done with Ocwen and ready to bring them to the fore front. Orlando Florida

*Consumer Comment: for kathy in scio, I'm in the same sinking ship called ocwen

I have been reading all of your reports now since November of 2004, it seems to me that nothing is being accomplished. Where is the news media, where are our Senators, Congressmen, Governors and OUR PRESIDENT. This company has jacked me around for the very last time. NO MORE!!!

I have to wonder what they would do if we all got together and picketed out side their office building with signs reading - Nothing short of Enron - they are taking homes from people and making a profit. They illegally are trying to foreclose my home now. I hired an attorney in November of 2004 because I had fees and other problems with them.

My attorney sent them letters demanding to see where all my funds paid to them were allocated, but we heard nothing back in December so in January he faxed them and mailed it again, according to Oregon law once they receive a demand letter they are to stop all further proceeding until they prove that what they say I owe is true. As you quessed I'm sure they didn't stop and now they have my home on the auction block for 3-7-05 and I just found this out on Friday the 4th.

They informed my attorney that they did not receive his demand letter at all and were going to proceed with the sale, the only way I can stop it is to do a Chapter 13, this is bad because I have no reason to have to file a 13, I am not behind on any debts and my income is good enough to pay my bills so this mark on my credit report thanks to these people just did me in for 7 to 10 years.

My attorney is filing a class action lawsuit against the foreclosure company Quality Loan Servicing for illegal foreclosure and OcWen Federal and New Century Mortgage, if I can help anyone or if anyone would just like to talk please feel free to contact me anytime by email (email address omitted see link below)

maybe if we can't get any attention from our government officals or the media isn't interested in investigating these companies than let join together and get LOUD and make our voices heard. LETS GET LOUD AND HEARD !!!!! I have read about the other lawsuits, and I hope everyone well but I feel we need our voices to wake up the rest of the World so others people don't keep falling into this RIPOFF trap they have set up. 50 - 100 - 500 or more people out side their office would make some one stand up and notice. LETS GO

Kathy
Scio, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2005 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Federal-Bank-New-Century-Mortgage-Quality-Loan-Serviceing/Orlando-Florida-32826/Ocwen-Federal-Bank-New-Century-Mortgage-Quality-Loan-Serviceing-Ripoff-Im-Done-Im-133925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Federal Bank - New Century Mortgage - Quality Loan Serviceing

for kathy in scio, I'm in the same sinking ship called ocwen

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

yo kathy..im from salem... and like you I'm in the same sinking ship called ocwen...i would be very interested in joining your lawyers class action suit... as would other OREGON victims.. some how on this site try to relate your lawyers name and or your full name so that we can talk/// thanx......"another victim"

trim