Complaint Review: Ocwen Federal Bank

• Submitted: Mon, December 11, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, December 12, 2006

• Reported By:Charleston West Virginia
Ocwen Federal Bank
12650 Ingenuity Drive Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Ocwen Federal Bank Stealing homes from the Poor. Ripoff Orlando Florida

*Author of original report: Ocwen Federal Bank and Moss And Codill lawfirm stealing from the hard working class of people.

*Author of original report: OCWEN FEDERAL BANK

My compliant goes back to 1996 until known. Ocwen federal bank has charge me excessive late fees, including their previous Attorney Moss and Codille. I have requested Moss and Codille to send me a print out of the charges and fees they had charge me while they were affiliated with Ocewn. A supervisor contacted me from that law firm, to state that they have never worked with a company called Ocwen. I explain to the supervisor of that firm, that I was getting 2-3 letters a months from their law firm; and the cost of these letters would be around $100. Moss and Codille replied by saying that I needed to call Ocwen. Well, I called Ocwen and they would not give me any information because they are trying to save there butts. I'm currently in foreclosure and would like to fight for my home. So if there are any suggestions on how I can get these letters or if you know of some information that could help my cases please help. Thank you, may GOD bless you!

Annette
Charleston, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2006 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Federal-Bank/Orlando-Florida-32826/Ocwen-Federal-Bank-Stealing-homes-from-the-Poor-Ripoff-Orlando-Florida-224736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Federal Bank

AUTHOR: Annette - (U.S.A.)

My compliant goes back to 1996 until known about Ocwen federal bank. This bank has charged me excessive late fees, including their previous Attorney Moss and Codille. I have requested from Moss and Codille to send me a print out of fees they had billed me while they were affiliated with Ocewn.

A supervisor from Moss and Codille stated they have never worked with a company called Ocwen. I explained to the supervisor of that firm, that I was getting 2-3 letters a months from their law firm; and the cost of these letters would be around $100. Moss and Codille replied by saying that I needed to call Ocwen.

Well, I called Ocwen and they would not give me any information because they are trying to save there butts. There are also denieying the use this lawfrom. I'm currently in foreclosure and would like to fight for my home. So if there are any suggestions on how I can get these letters or if you know of some information that could help my cases please help. Thank you, may GOD bless you! PS: Can any one tell me anything about Moss and codille the law firm that was working with Ocwen federal bank??

OCWEN FEDERAL BANK

AUTHOR: Annette - (U.S.A.)

My compliant goes back to 1996 until known about concerning Ocwen federal bank. This bank has charge me excessive late fees, including their previous Attorney Moss and Codille. I have requested Moss and Codille to send me a print out of charges and fees they had billed me while they were affiliated with Ocewn.

A supervisor contacted me from that law firm, to state they have never worked with a company called Ocwen. I explained to the supervisor of that firm, that I was getting 2-3 letters a months from their law firm; and the cost of these letters would be around $100. Moss and Codille replied by saying that I needed to call Ocwen.