Complaint Review: Ocwen Federal Bank

• Submitted: Wed, March 21, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, March 23, 2007

• Reported By:el paso Texas
Ocwen Federal Bank
12650 Ingenuity Drive Orlando, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-804-5561
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Ocwen Federal Bank They have terrible customer service, their fees are outrageous, I owe $10,000.00 more in their fees than the orginal loan amount. Orlando Florida

*Author of original report: Horrible

*Consumer Suggestion: I feel for you

I just wanted to say that Ocwen Bank is the worst mortgage lender we have ever been involved with. They rip you off with bogus fees that are higher than what is stated on their website. I owe them more right now than the original loan amount, according to Ocwen I owe them almost $10,000.00 in attorney's fees and other fees assessed.

I don't know what to do anymore, I just want to get out of this bank and refinance with another, but I am unable to do that because they have reported foreclosures on my credit report and the lenders do not want to help me because of this. Please help.

D
el paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2007 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Federal-Bank/Orlando-Florida-32826/Ocwen-Federal-Bank-They-have-terrible-customer-service-their-fees-are-outrageous-I-owe--240063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Federal Bank

Horrible

AUTHOR: D - (U.S.A.)

I understand exactly how you feel. Why is this mortgage company still in business? What does someone have to do get things straigtened out with them. Ocwen needs shut down, just like a lot of other lenders that are shutting down. Every person I speak to that has a mortgage with Ocwen, say the same thing, they are rip-offs, and charge crazy fees. No one will ever be happy with this lender...how sad.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I feel for you

AUTHOR: Tabitha - (U.S.A.)

I know how you are feeling. My fees started at $3000 and now they are up to $11,000. They claim that until I pay that, I will stay in forbearance. They add more fees every day. They are horrible people to deal with. You talk to one person and they say one thing, then when you talk to another person, they say something different. They quote you one amount, then two days later, they quote you another. You feel totally helpless. And another bank won't touch you because of your foreclosure status on credit reports. It is overwhelming.