Complaint Review: Ocwen Federal Bank

Ocwen Federal Bank Has The Federal Courts stepped In ???As Orlando Florida

*Consumer Comment: Same Song Millionth Verse

*Consumer Comment: help

*Consumer Comment: Help

*Consumer Comment: It's all about MONEY.

Like many of the truly horrific stories on here, My Wife and I have been battling Ocwen for pretty mcuh 6 years since they bought our mortgage. false paperwork..not crediting monies..finally we did the bankrupcy thing to save our house(we have 5 kids) Our attorney has filed suite against Ocwen for only one of the many things they have done. Hopefully we have been trying to refinance our mortgage with someone else.

Our attorney told us that since Ocwen has so many lawsuite against them that they are putting all the cases in some sort of pool.In one location appparently
Does anyone have information on this...The other question that bothers me is if so many people - GOOD FAMILYS - why isn't nnyone on a government level doing anything about it.

If you or I got caught in grand theft we would go to jail. In most states the 3rd time you go for life...WHY ISN"T ANYONE DOING ANYTHING.
I read on here some people having problems ...get an attorney now...today...don't wait...Do not send money to one of those STop the sale people....they are in bed with Ocwen.

William
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2007 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Federal-Bank/Orlando-Florida/Ocwen-Federal-Bank-Has-The-Federal-Courts-stepped-In-As-Orlando-Florida-238349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Federal Bank

Same Song Millionth Verse

AUTHOR: Dolly - (USA)

Seems there are quite a few people in this same boat.  Although my house was foreclosed on Dec 2, 2009, I am still upset that they would not work with us even on a shortsale.  They would not do a modification, so we decided to get a realtor to shortsale.  We had two qualified buyers too.  They waited to the date of the forclosure to fax my realtor to say they were considering our shortsale but it was not approved at that point.  They also sent a letter addressed to us to the realtors office saying if we had a settlement in cash that they were offering (of course wired to them that day), that all foreclosure proceeding would come to a halt.  They stole our house and our life savings.  I would love to join a class action suit against this out sourced company.  They have an office in FL but they are an India Based Company that was in the pockets of Freddy Mac and Freddy Mae accounts.  They are nothing more than a loan servicing company, not even a true mortgage company.  They used the backs of the american people to make their money and it all goes to a bank in India.  If someone can find an attorney willing to take this on, I am sure I along with thousands of others that this company ripped off, would love to join in to see justice done against them.  I can't get my home back, but I could get some of my life savings back, which was all in the house.

help

AUTHOR: screwedbyocwen - (United States of America)

i am in the same boat, however i already lost my home.. details are all the same... PA has to have some kind of action we can take... if anyone knows of any, please post

Help

AUTHOR: Autumskye - (U.S.A.)

Is there any help for those of us in Ohio? Ocwen is reaching out here to. Help!

It's all about MONEY.

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

It's all about money! Those who have it control this country, and its courts; those who do not, are fast becoming the slaves for those who do. I know that it's really alot more complicated than that but the statement above is just a quick summary of what has been going on in this country for quite some time now.

I believe the case that your attorney is referring to is the Multi-District Litigation (MDL) case in Illinois.

The law firm of Lieff Cabraser currently serves as co-lead counsel for plaintiff in the nationwide federal court action against Ocwen and other entities. The litigation is pending in the Northern Illinois.

That's only my opinion.