Complaint Review: Ocwen Federal Credit, Ocwen Financial, Ocwen Bank

• Submitted: Wed, July 23, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 23, 2008

• Reported By:baton rouge Louisiana
Ocwen Federal Credit, Ocwen Financial, Ocwen Bank
12650 Inqenuity Dr Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Ocwen Federal Credit, Ocwen Financial, Ocwen Bank overcharging, adding fees, sheriff sale, higher note, more to give them to give a forberance Orlando Florida

I had been sick and I went to them to ask for a forberance to save my house, they told me that I would have to send them $500 by a certain date and they would send me the paper work. I was doing good than I got sick again and had to be off work. I asked to help me and they told me this time I would have to send them $1245 and my notes would be $600 for the next 12 months I told them I could not afford that so they put it up for sheriff sale that was suppose to happen in March, I filed bankruptcy and my attorney asked me how far behind I was and I told him a little over $5000 they sent him a letter and told him that I was over $18,000 behind and I told him that was not correct. They had tacked on all kinds of fees, late charges and anything else they could think of and right now I am still trying to get them paid and my bankruptcy and I dont know what to do or where to turn and i started looking on the internet and saw this.

baton rouge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2008 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Federal-Credit-Ocwen-Financial-Ocwen-Bank/Orlando-Florida-32826/Ocwen-Federal-Credit-Ocwen-Financial-Ocwen-Bank-overcharging-adding-fees-sheriff-sale-354676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Federal Credit, Ocwen Financial, Ocwen Bank