Complaint Review: Ocwen Financial Corporation

• Updated: Mon, October 11, 2010

• Reported By: Animal — Bentonville Arkansas USA
Ocwen Financial Corporation
12650 Ingenuity Drive Orlando, Florida United States of America

Ocwen Financial Corporation Ocwen Federal Bank This company makes harrassing phone calls multiple times per hour. Orlando, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Lawsuit

This company has been making multiple calls to my home phone number for the last couple of years. They call several times per day, up to 12 or more. I have had them call 4 or 5 times within a half hour. I have answered the phone and asked, begged, and demanded that they stop calling our home phone because it is harassment. I have told them that they are being reported to the state atorney general (They have) and they continue to call. They have me on Robo dial.

We have a 15 day grace period and tell them that we will pay when we have the money and they continue the harassing calls. I believe these harassing calls created the stress that led to my job departure in June of 2009. They start these calls on day 1 of the grace period and if you wait to pay on day 15, the calls start the very next day as happened two weeks ago.

This is ridiculous and this company needs to be shut down and it's assets sold to a reputable company.

[IMG]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg288/daddyizzle/huh.jpg[/IMG]

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2010 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Financial-Corporation/-Orlando-Florida-32826/Ocwen-Financial-Corporation-Ocwen-Federal-Bank-This-company-makes-harrassing-phone-calls-579753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Financial Corporation

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Lawsuit

AUTHOR: Ronald - (U.S.A.)

I am an ex employee that has testified in court and won lawsuit for those that were foreclosed on illegal and looks like it continues.I am sorry for what I was taught by supervisor on how to make money by foreclosing before timeline.We even foreclosed on homes that were not even in foreclosure as wrong addresses were given to attorneys that notified them.I was glad to have that opportunity to go against this company and help the ones that suffered because of the practice that Ocwen Federal and now called Ocwen Financial did to those unfortunate people.