Complaint Review: Ocwen Financial Corporation

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: Flavia — Houston Texas United States of America
Ocwen Financial Corporation
4828 Loop Central Drive Houston, Texas United States of America

Ocwen Financial Corporation Litton Loan Servicing LP Made me a permanent employee, not giving me a choice, so as not to give me a serverance package. Houston, Texas

I am reporting these companies for giving me letter stating my help is needed in customer care dept to take phone calls for 60 days. After these 60 days, I will be released with a serverance package. Before the 60 days were up, I was given another letter stating my help was need for another 60 days.

About two weeks after receiving the second letter, an email was received from upper management setting up a meeting with employees by groups. In that meeting I was told, including other employees, that I am now permanently employed by Ocwen and there will be no serverance package issued.

I was called into a manager's office and was told since I had original planned to retire on December 31, 2011, the vice president of customer care dept will see if they will consider giving me my serverance package. I worked for Litton Loan Serving 10 years and 10 months, never called in sick one day.

I had perfect attendance all that time and this is how I was treated. I do not know how they sleep at night.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Financial-Corporation/Houston-Texas-77081/Ocwen-Financial-Corporation-Litton-Loan-Servicing-LP-Made-me-a-permanent-employee-not-giv-929812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Financial Corporation