Complaint Review: Ocwen Financial Services,Ocwen Bank,Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC

• Submitted: Mon, January 04, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 05, 2010

• Reported By: Maria C — Rowland Heights California USA
Ocwen Financial Services,Ocwen Bank,Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC
1661 WORTHINGTON ROAD SUITE 100 WEST PALM BEACH, Florida United States of America

Ocwen Financial Services - Ocwen Bank - Ocwen Loan Servicing LIED & SOLD OUR HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF A LOAN MODIFICATION WEST PALM BEACH, Florida

My family and I desperately need your help. Because of lack of work we fell behind on our mortgage and was sent some Foreclosure Papers. I called Ocwen, our mortgage company to let them know that we would like to keep our home. To make a long story short, they let us apply for their, "Home Affordable Modification Program". On an email dated Nov 16, 2009, from the office of the Ocwen's****.>

My family and I would love to keep our home. I beg for your assistance and help with regards to this matter.

Thank You in advance for your help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2010 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Financial-ServicesOcwen-BankOcwen-Loan-Servicing-LLC/WEST-PALM-BEACH-Florida-33409/Ocwen-Financial-Services-Ocwen-Bank-Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-LIED-SOLD-OUR-HOUSE-IN-THE-549711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Financial Services,Ocwen Bank,Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC