Complaint Review: Ocwen Financial Services,Ocwen Bank,Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC

• Submitted: Mon, January 04, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 05, 2010

• Reported By: Maria C — Rowland Heights California USA
Ocwen Financial Services,Ocwen Bank,Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC
1661 WORTHINGTON ROAD SUITE 100 WEST PALM BEACH, Florida United States of America

Ocwen Financial Services - Ocwen Bank - Ocwen Loan Servicing LIED & SOLD OUR HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF A LOAN MODIFICATION WEST PALM BEACH, Florida

My family and I desperately need your help. Because of lack of work we fell behind on our mortgage and was sent some Foreclosure Papers. I called Ocwen, our mortgage company to let them know that we would like to keep our home. To make a long story short, they let us apply for their, "Home Affordable Modification Program". On an email dated Nov 16, 2009, from the office of the Ocwen's Ombudsman we were told that foreclosure proceedings have been placed on hold while our loan is under review for the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP). Mr. Gavin Augustine of Ocwen, the person handling our loan modication have requested for recent paystubs which I provided on Dec 4, 2009. On December 28 we received a letter from Ocwen requiring us to provide more documents for the loan modication and the deadline given was January 17, 2010. With all that said, it does not seem like we have a problem but on Dec 21, 2009 our house is showing as being sold to Wells Fargo bank on the Aztec Foreclosure website under completed sales. I have emailed the Ocwen's Ombudsman and called Mr. Gavin Augustine of Ocwen but still have not heard from either one.

My family and I would love to keep our home. I beg for your assistance and help with regards to this matter.

Thank You in advance for your help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2010 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Financial-ServicesOcwen-BankOcwen-Loan-Servicing-LLC/WEST-PALM-BEACH-Florida-33409/Ocwen-Financial-Services-Ocwen-Bank-Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-LIED-SOLD-OUR-HOUSE-IN-THE-549711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Financial Services,Ocwen Bank,Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC