Complaint Review: Ocwen Fionancial Services Llc

• Submitted: Mon, April 13, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 13, 2009

• Reported By:Snohomish Washington
Ocwen Fionancial Services Llc
12650 Ingenuity Drive Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

OCWEN FINANCIAL SERVICES LLC OUTSOURCING TO INDIA FOR LOAN MODIFICATION AND DOCUMENTS BEING LOST Orlando FLORIDA

I have been speaking to Ocwen re: a loan modification since February 2009. Then on March when the Obama plan came into play I was given a new set of documents to fill out and return to them by fax, which I did immediately sent March 10th 2009. Waited to hear from them no response so when I called them they had not received documents, so they mailed me another set. I again filled out the same 3 papers and returned them to them.

again after waiting for a response I received another set of the same documents to fill out, when I called them they said they did not have anything from me so I again filled out the papers and sent to them, at this time the sale date on my home was 3/20/09 and they extended it to 4/-3/-09. when I still had not heard from Ocwen I called them again and was told they need more information. which I immediately sent again., a du plicate copy of when I had previoyusly sent them. the people they have handling these things in india do not have a clue as to what they are doing I am not the only one complaining about the service.

I call them every day as they give me a different answer each time I call, I am now telling them that I am recording their phone calls for future legal use., as I no longer trust the way Ocwen is handling this sensitive matter. My original loan was from Delta funding, who have just recently been hit with a consumer and lending loss, and I feel that Ocwen is totally tied in with them, and must know how delta has been handling the loans they send to Ocwen for servicing.

A class action suit should be filed against them. When I called today 4/13/09 I was told again they needed another paper from me, they said they had the fax I had sent but they could not see what I had sent. now the sale date is 4/17/09, they leave me no further choices. They are just stalling for time.,

Lulu
Snohomish, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2009 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Fionancial-Services-Llc/-Orlando-Florida-32826/OCWEN-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-LLC-OUTSOURCING-TO-INDIA-FOR-LOAN-MODIFICATION-AND-DOCUMENTS-BE-443277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Fionancial Services Llc