Complaint Review: Ocwen Lending Services

• Updated: Tue, May 22, 2012

• Reported By: Sally — Seattle Washington United States of America
Ocwen Lending Services
1661 Worthington Road West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Ocwen Lending Services Ocwen charging penalty fees for stopping payments on unauthorized withdrawals West Palm Beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: ***NATIONWIDE MORTGAGE ALERT: Make sure to type in 481508 at this site and read.....

This is my third report because I keep getting new info.  Florida Dept of Financial Regulations told me today that I need to file complaint with individual state's Mortgage Regulator.  They gave me the number for Washington State.  Go online and search for "mortgage regulator (your state)" and call to see if they have an online complaint option or if they can send you a complaint form.  Online complaint options usually do not let you upload supporting documentation which is very important to do.  So I am filing the old fashioned way with supporting documentation.  (Ocwen sent me a letter charging me a penalty fee for stopping payment on one of their attempts to steal money from my checking account).  The Washington State Mortgage Regulator told me that many complaints have been filed against Ocwen.  Ocwen used to be only under the federal jurisdiction of financial regulations.   In 2010 Ocwen had to get licensed in each state.  She told me that each case is investigated and resolved.  I expressed concern about this company even continuing to do business and she told me depending on the nature of the situations and number of complaints then maybe Ocwen could no longer be licensed in Washington State.  I was telling people to file in Florida, but now it seems we need to file in the state each of us resides.  At least this effort if free.  I won't give up.  Good luck to Florida residents, as the Florida Department of Financial Regulations could not even find the complaint I filed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2012 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Lending-Services/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33416/Ocwen-Lending-Services-Ocwen-charging-penalty-fees-for-stopping-payments-on-unauthorized-886426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Lending Services

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

St. Clair's Ripoff Report for valuable information if you have a mortgage in the USA and spread it all over the web at sites like Twitter and Facebook!

Please read this Ripoff Report too, and spread it all over the web.

***BANK ALERT: Feel free to stay at this site and type in- BANK, and read the Ripoff Reports for important information if you have a bank account or a mortgage.