Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Financial

• Updated: Sun, June 09, 2013

• Reported By: Disgusted — West Palm Beach Florida
Ocwen Loan Financial
po box 6440 Carol Stream, Illinois USA

Ocwen Loan Financial Remodified my loan tru ocwen,which had my mortgage,RESULTS LIES ALL LIES.NEED TO GET OUT... Carol Stream Illinois

remodified my mortgage tru ocwen loan com.was told my payment would be lower about 500.00 a month,instead of 900.00.taxes and home ins included also.approve in 2days.everything went well for 2months,then statement came in mail asking for 200.00 more,they made a mistake.called but could never get answers,this is not what I sign for.all i got was lies and more lies.told them that I could not pay this,but that did not matter.this is the worst company.how can a company like this still be allowd to be in business.I need help getting out of this company!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Financial/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197/Ocwen-Loan-Financial-Remodified-my-loan-tru-ocwenwhich-had-my-mortgageRESULTS-LIES-ALL-1057781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Financial