Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Services

• Updated: Thu, January 05, 2012

• Reported By: Shelia — Glenn heights Texas United States of America
Ocwen Loan Services
Internet, Florida United States of America

Ocwen Loan Services RIpoff, Excessive Fees, unaccounted increases in payments Internet, Florida

My loan was transferred to Ocwen when in Feb 2010.  I started to have problems with them at the in March of 2011 when I received a letter stated my escrow account was 1100 in the negative.  I did not have the money to pay it in full so my monthly payments increased.  In March of 2011 I filed for a loan modification,  I completely go the run around for serval months was denied.  Actaully denied four time in the year of 2011.  They kept saying my payment were less then 31% of my income when I calculated 36%.  But then I startted to dig into why my pays increased anyway because nothing changed, my insurance or homeowners insurance did not increase.  I have a fixed interest rate so it was highly suspcious being i havent had any problems until Ocwen obtained my loan.  I kept getting the run around and everytime i spoke with their non English speaking representatives they all gave me different information.

SO now my payments for March of 2012 will be increasing by $120 again. And Again my insurance or property taxes has not increased.  So listed in my account they have me paying property taxes twice for the same thing a year.  I sent them a letter explaining this also threating to retain a attorney.  Because this is  outrageous I have no clue where all my escrow money in excess that I have paid is going, I can not get any clear answers for them.  I want in on the class action suit.  Because we all seem to have the same issues with this company. And I can not afford for my payments to increase $100 plus dollars every year.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2012 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Services/Internet-Florida-/Ocwen-Loan-Services-RIpoff-Excessive-Fees-unaccounted-increases-in-payments-Internet-F-818621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Services