Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Services

• Updated: Tue, January 04, 2011

• Reported By: Guston7 — Lakewood Colorado United States of America
Ocwen Loan Services
12001 Science Drive, Ste. 110 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Ocwen Loan Services This is a nightmare loan servicing company that I've been stuck with! Orlando, Florida

I applied for a loan modification under Obama's "Making Home Affordable" plan with my previous mortgage company. After filling out all the paperwork and sending to them, they said I was approved for the program & my loan was being turned over to OCWEN to complete the modification. I had to re-apply for the program with OCWEN and they said I did not qualify. Now, I'm stuck with this company that has additional payment fees (vs the previous company) and I'm hounded by them EVERY month for my payment. Even though I'm technically not late unless the payment posts after the 11th of the month, they start calling me on the 1st thru the 3rd and threaten to put my home in foreclosure. I never had to deal with this before...and all because I applied for a program that was supposed to HELP consumers in my situation!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2011 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Services/Orlando-Florida-32826/Ocwen-Loan-Services-This-is-a-nightmare-loan-servicing-company-that-Ive-been-stuck-with-678490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Services