Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Services

• Submitted: Wed, March 12, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 12, 2008

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
Ocwen Loan Services
ocwen.com Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Ocwen Loan Services LLC Disabled And Wrongfully Evicted Orlando Florida

First, I am just the tenant. But apart of the trickle down effect. My landlord was forclosed on and evicted who has his own report to tell on this situation. Yet Ocwen did not notify me, the tenant, about it until the eviction process was under way.

I offered payment to them, no go. They wanted me out that very day Feb 4, 2008. I attained legal counsel who negotiated for them to give me until March 7, 2008 to vacate said premises. They approached me with a cash for keys agreement on March 1, 2008 to leave the premises in clean condition on March 14, 2008. I signed and agreed to do so.

On monday, March 10, 2008, I contacted their(Ocwen's) representative that contacted me to make sure that all was still set for March 14, 2008. I was told no eviction would be going through. Of course that day is not here yet, but I came home on March 11, 2008 to an empty house with an even emptier dumpster out front.

I have yet to hear from Ocwen as to why an eviction was done prior to said agreement date. I am a disabled person on fixed income, yet they have no care or concern for this. All my aids, medical equipment, Medicines, furniture, clothes, everything is gone.

Sreed
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2008 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Services/Orlando-Florida-32878/Ocwen-Loan-Services-LLC-Disabled-And-Wrongfully-Evicted-Orlando-Florida-317411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Services