Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Services

• Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: Juan Zapata — KEARNY New Jersey
Ocwen Loan Services
1661 Worthington Road Palm Beach, Florida USA

Ocwen Loan Services Homeward offered me a Forbearance plan by lowering my payment for 3 months. Ocwen took over my loan and at the 3rd month sent me a letter of intent of termination of forbearance and to pay $8,000. They had told me just to pay 3 eaual payments of $1031 for 3 months and after 3rd payment they would modify my payment, They never did and actually removed me from HARP. My new payment is $1647. Palm Beach Florida

Loan 7141314612 Ocwen Loan services  On October of 2012 I requested for Forberance dut the damages of Huirricane Sandy. They asked me to make 3 equal payment of $1031 and after the last payment they would reduce my payment permanently. When I applied  I had a morgage thru HARP with Homeward.  After the 3rd payment, Ocwen now, sent me a letter of intent of termination of forberance. They requested a lump paymet of $8000 plus to reinstate Harp. If I could not they requested that in lieu of Forclosure to apply to SAM ( Shared appreciation Modification) increasing my principal from $185,000 to 228,000 and monthly payment from$1251 to $1647. I strogly believe that they deceived me. Now I am 5 months behind and just received forclosure letter of intent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Services/Palm-Beach-Florida-33409/Ocwen-Loan-Services-Homeward-offered-me-a-Forbearance-plan-by-lowering-my-payment-for-3-m-1124974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Services