Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC.

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: C.L. — Tahlequah Oklahoma United States of America
Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC.
P.O. Box 6440 Carol Stream, Illinois United States of America

Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC. Misplacing payments, Racking up late Fees, Threatining to forclose. Unhelpful, Can't understand them & they can't understand me. Carol Stream, Illinois

Ocwen keeps misplacing or loosing payments sent through the mail. If they apply them they apply them late as late as 27 days from the date it was mailed. They have done this repeatedly & now they have racked up late fee's or nearly $200.00 Our payments come from 2 different sources. Half the payment comes out of my bank bill pay & is never late. The other half is mailed to them & I have no control over that but am able to prove they were mail in plenty of time to have been applied without a late fee. Ocwen does not do proper searches for the missing checks & gives flipped responses to inquiries when I have requested that the look for the missing checks.

In Oct. 2 checks were mailed to them. The first check was for half the Oct. Payment & was mailed on Oct. 5th the second check was sent on Oct. 30th for half of the Nov. payment. I requested 5 times that they search for the missing payments both by Phone,Email & Fax each time. & I requested help many more times over the phone with out sending faxes etc. as well But talking to them is like talking to 2 year olds the seem to have no clue as to how to do anything but ask for money & their accents are so heavy I can't understand most of what they do say.

You Can't speak to the research dept. you can only mail or fax them. On Oct. 27th the 2 checks had a stop payment placed on them & on Oct. 30th suddenly 1 of the 2 missing payments shows up in the received payments report saying it was applied on Nov. 19th. I have checked my account every day & there was no payment showing up on there until Nov. 30th. I called the Colorado phone # of (303) 327-8955 & talked to an American woman who looked up the payment & told me that it was applied on Nov. 26th & was retro to Nov. 19th But wasn't posted on the Web. until the 30th. She told me that there is no information about the check so I could not even find out the check # & now I'm sure I will be charged an overdraft fee since the other party had just placed stop payments on both the checks since Ocwen never applied them for over a month & never informed me that they had at least found 1 of them. The Company is shady it's corrupt & it's very customer unfriendly.

P.S. They will tell you when you call the Main Ocwen # that there are no Denver Colorado offices & no Colorado #'s you can call. So you will have to speak to someone in India or Pakistan... But I found a dedicated Colorado # that you can call to speak to people who speak clear English & seem to know how to do their jobs & not just keep asking you to make a payment. The Colorado Phone Number is (303) 327-8955. Good Luck to anyone who is unfortunate enough to have to ever deal with Ocwen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-LLC/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-LLC-Misplacing-payments-Racking-up-late-Fees-Threatining-to-forcl-976350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC.