Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC

• Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: Sherryman — Man West Virginia United States of America
Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC
West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC Everyone I've dealt with has been very rude and disrespectful. West Palm Beach, Florida

*General Comment: SCAMS BY OCWEN

Ocwen drives you crazy trying to sell you things.  They tried to tell me I didn't have house insurance and even tried to add escrow to my account even after I faxed them proof numerous times.  I refused to pay the amount they wanted and was assured it would go against my credit.  This took me over 2 months of faxing and harrassing phone calls.

I could  not go on line to pay my account, it would not take my payment unless I paid the escrow so I had to send the payment to them certified mail .

This is an awful company to do business with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-LLC/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33416-4646/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-LLC-Everyone-Ive-dealt-with-has-been-very-rude-and-disrespectful-941032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC

#1 General Comment

SCAMS BY OCWEN

AUTHOR: CHIQUI - (United States of America)

Well, I am not so surprised to read all the scams about Ocwen.  I went to pick up my mail last week  and guess what I found?  A letter from this company regarding Foreclosing my property.  I heard that they are a total ripoff company.  I was very worried about the situation and still thinking what to do because all they do is take money from people and do not solve the problem.  Not only that the amount of money they said I owe is so high that probably they can not even believe the ripoff they are doing with me and with other people. So instead of reducing the debt of the loan they actually triple the amount!

I really do not understand why these programs  like HAMP and HUD etc..  can't they help us directly so we do not have to deal with ripoff banks.  I have lost so much money with the purchased of my home that some times I just do not care any more.  I would like to join those people who are doing the law suit for this company.  I need the information, who do we contact, where do I go?

I have tried to contact this company and they do not answer the telephone.  I left various messages but up to date no one returns my phone calls.  It is true from what I heard from others on Ripoff reports they just want to take your home ripoff people,  asking us  for money we do not have, scarring us with Foreclosure letters, and they DO NOT HAVE LIVE PEOPLE TO ANSWER THE PHONE.

I will me more than happy to join those who are facing the same problem, and for those who are not do not get involved with OCWEN.

please if you know of any lawsuit against this company, or if you have solve your problem with them let me know thru this blog report.  Thank you and good luck to all of us suffering from the recession home under water, under water mortgage.