Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC

• Submitted: Fri, April 05, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: Sick of Ocwen — Lusby Maryland
Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC

Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC Delay tactics from these people for Deed in Leiu of Foreclosure for 6 months; no cash for keys - ripoff!. IntWest Palm Beach, Internet

I have been dealing with Ocwen Loan Servicing, L.L.C. since October 4, 2012 to get approval for a deed in lieu of foreclosure on my property.  The relations manger I have spoken with numerous times is in-adept and has no experience with deeds in lieu of foreclosures. He simply regurgitates information I give him and lies. The updates I have been getting on my account have been laughable. Every time I asked to speak to a supervisor I was given an excuse or transferred to a number no accepting messages, only to be hung up on.  In the beginning, it took over two months for their people sending me the wrong packets of information to fill out before after the fourth time I was told I had finally filled out the correct packet. Delays, delays......I was finally approved for the DIL on March 7, 2013. Three weeks later I was told that a lawyer would be sending me an agreement to sign with an amount for "cash for keys." I finally got the agreement today with no mention of cash for keys. Upon calling the lawyer, I was told that she was told by Ocwen there was no offer of cash for keys on this property. I am flabbergasted. The property was apprised by their appraisers a month ago for $199,000 and I owe under $162,000 and they are not offering me any relocation fees? I have been struggling to stay in this property, paying heating and utilities over the winter waiting for relocation costs to be offered. Don't buy into their promises, they only strung me along to take care of this property over the winter months in Maryland.  Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-LLC/internet/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-LLC-Delay-tactics-from-these-people-for-Deed-in-Leiu-of-Foreclosur-1041128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC