Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 20, 2012

• Reported By: desparate Jude — Lake Elsinore California United States of America
Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC
1661 Worthington Rd,Ste100 W. Palm Beach Florida 33409 Internet United States of America

Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC unauthorized deduction from bank account Internet

I have not had a problem with Ocwen before and they modified my underwater mortgage to make it easier to pay.
But when I made an over the phone payment they took out two payments and put my account into arrears.  I contacted my bank, I contacted Ocwen which took about thirty minutes to get a human on the phone.  They promised to return the payment and said I needed to fax all info to them.
they have all information I do not have a fax machine.  They said it would take 7 to 10 days to return payment.  I am sooo pissed I could scream.  Everyone I talked to was of East Indian descent.
They are difficult to understand and just could not get passed their script.
I will not be able to buy food, or pay other bills.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-LLC/internet/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-LLC-unauthorized-deduction-from-bank-account-Internet-914947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC