Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing, Ocwen Bank

• Submitted: Wed, July 18, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, July 18, 2007

• Reported By:Silverdale Washington
Ocwen Loan Servicing, Ocwen Bank
2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400, Ocwen Financial Corporation West Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Ocwen Loan Servicing, Ocwen Bank Lost mortgage payments, did not process payments, sold to another bank stating default of 12 months West Palm Beach Florida

I purchased a home in May 2005 with my mortgage company in June I was notified that my loan was sold to OCWEN Servicing LLC. I had sent my first payment to my first mortgage and they said they forwarded it to OCWEN. OCWEN claimed they never received it. I played phone tag for over a month and they claimed my loan was for a house I rented not the home I bought and they sent the check back to that residence. I spoke with people at several different locations through OCWEN even the call center. No one ever said the same information and all accounts were inaccurate. I then sent my next payment to Ocwen again and they claimed again they had not received it. However the money orders had all been cashed. They did not pay my taxes or insurance for a year because they claimed it was not in the loan. In January of 2006 I spoke to a person about paying my past mortgages and agreed to send my taxe return of 3,000.00 to bring me current. They have no record of this payment ever being paid. I then spoke with them and agreed to pay 1500.00 and and go into a settle ment where I pay 15,000.00 and 200.00 more a month and have a month free. This then totaled up to 5 payments missing. I kept making my payments to them until september 2006 when one of my payments was lost again. This time they threatened to foreclose. I contacted a lawyer and he suggested we file bankruptcy in November 2006. It took us 2 months to get the funding together to file BK and in the time it took to file OCWEN sold our loan to GMAC. GMAC started foreclosure and set and auction date for 3/21/2007. It took time for the filing to go through the lawyer kept needing more information so we ended up filing in March 1, 2007 and the court keep continuing the BK. Ocwen originally claimed we owed 12 months of payments. Not sure what happened to all of our payments they were all payed in cashiers checks. Now the ARM has taken effect and my husband and I only receive 400.00 a paycheck to survive. No one will believe us that OCWEN would do such a thing and one lawyer said they can do this legally and they can charge what ever they want in forclosure. I am angry because my original loan was paid on time and OCWEN lost payments and over charged us and sold our loan before we could do anything to stop them. I have to say we never was able to talk to the same person they said they would mail us confirmations and never did. We never received the payment book and they kept telling us our insurance and taxes were not included. We kept getting the run around and would be refered to some at call center in India which never had our account information available.

Davida
Silverdale, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2007 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-Ocwen-Bank/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33409/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-Ocwen-Bank-Lost-mortgage-payments-did-not-process-payments-sold-to-261658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing, Ocwen Bank