Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing

• Updated: Thu, March 29, 2012

• Reported By: Nicole — San Tan Valley Arizona United States of America
Ocwen Loan Servicing
po box 6440, Carol Stream, Illinois United States of America

Ocwen Loan Servicing late charge, late charge, no home insurance well where did it go and you have my money Carol Stream, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: You need to involve elected officials

After fighting Litton Loan for about two years we finally saved our home only to get turned over to Ocwen. Since then i apparently have been late every month no matter how early i send my payment they apparently get it at the end of every month. Yet my bank takes it out at the begininning how strange. When i call to get answers i can't understand him and he appaently does not speak my language. NO HELP! and he can never do anything to give me the answers or assist with a dam thing just send the money  for the late fees and some crazy fee left over from Litton Loan that al they want.

Oh and now i apparently need to prove insurance for the house though i believe that is all included since my payments have not decreased from losing that on my loan. How do we stop this, can anyone tell me i am in Arizona, I can not believe they are still out there with all these complaints and they are some horrific complaints on here. i am game for any lawsuit i did not spend two years fighting to save my home for these mother f***ers to play games with it again. let me know if you want to fight.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2012 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-late-charge-late-charge-no-home-insurance-well-where-did-it-go-and-860982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing

You need to involve elected officials

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

You need to get loud with your congressperson and US senators, plus any state elected officials covering your district. Start with your state's agency governing banks and lenders.

And no way you should let any lender provide the insurance for your home. Much cheaper to buy your own, although Ocwen would probably make even more difficulties with that arrangement.