Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing

• Updated: Sat, November 09, 2013

• Reported By: letty — Chula Vist California
Ocwen Loan Servicing
west pal beach florida Carol Stream, Select State/Province USA

Ocwen Loan Servicing Ocern Change the trrm of my loan modificatio Carol Stream Illinois

I had acquire a loan modification from 2011 from ocwen, however thry have recently vhange and increase my mortgage payment from 1434. To 1800.I have contacted several times and they hsve denied about the loan modification and wats me to rsapply. I had file to bbb, attorney general and local media had contact me.

They had recently filed a default on my home, I need help I recently paid my behind  mortgage. Im afraid they might proceed with foreclosure I do not trust ocwen. What else can I do I file complaint about this compsny so many times. I want to sue ocwen but dont know where to stsrt. Please contacts me regarding ocwen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2013 03:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing/Carol-Stream-Select-StateProvince-60197/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-Ocern-Change-the-trrm-of-my-loan-modificatio-Carol-Stream-Illinois-1098087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing