stuck

• Phone: 1-800-746-2936
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Ocwen Loan Servicing Getting screwd by someone in New Dehli Orlando Florida

Ocwen bought our loan in 2005 and we were notified by greentree the origanol holders of our note, 2 months after the day our loan was sold ocwen call and said we were 4 months late,problem was I had the cashed checks from my bank stating the payments were made and money was received. They of course blamed greentree and stuck it to me.

Six months later they called back stating the situation had not been resolved because my bank was wrong. They wanted the 3 back payments and the current one I told them to go to h@@l and paid them the payment that I owed them Akeehm said because I chose to fight them they were going to do what ever it took to f*** me and my credit. Last month We applied for a loan to consalidate our bills and boy was I suprised to know I was 6 months behind and not current with my loan.

Over the course of 2007 we took our balence from 11,500 to 3006 so how could I be over six months behind and not current. I called Akeehm and he said that ocwen did what he said they would I am pretty much screwd. The loan processer at our bank said that ocwen does not update their computer so people can't get out from under their grip.

He also showed me page 1 of my account with ocwen which shows I have been over six months behind and not current with my bills and then he showed me page 2 which showed every payment I have made to ocwen since they took over my loan that showed I had been late 5 times in 2 years. How come they can get away with some thing like this? Can someone help me or tell me what to do?

Jayrog Girard, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2008 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing/Orlando-Florida-32878-5056/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-Getting-screwd-by-someone-in-New-Dehli-Orlando-Florida-300919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing