Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: jtwaldie — Currituck
Ocwen Loan Servicing
PO Box 780 Waterloo, Indiana USA

Ocwen Loan Servicing RIP OFF!!!!!!!!! Take your money and RUN!!!!!!!! Waterloo Indiana

My mortgage company, until earlier(about March) this year was GMAC. No problems with them. Ocwen took over management at that time. Along with my mortgage payment I had my home warranty (Cross Country Home Services Total Protect) and Intersections Insurance Services Identity Guard, being paid out of the same payment. I received 2 letters, dated 19 June 2013, stating that my new mortgage company, Quicken Loans, "is unable to continue this service. Quicken Loans will adjust your monthly payments accordingly". Upon receipt of these 2 letters I called my warranty company, Cross Country, to ascertain if I could continue this service without interruption by a separate method of payment. I was informed by the customer service rep I spoke with at Cross Country, that my warranty service had not been paid since March, although my mortgage statements indicated it was being withdrawn from my checking account as if it had been paid. I immediately made a payment, via phone to Cross Country, to continue my service. I again telephoned Ocwen, spoke with someone by the name of Eric Morales, explained what Cross Country had stated. All I got from Ocwen and Eric Morales was bull! "They had paid the bill, it was up to Cross Country to investigate the situation" so on and so forth. Ocwen has taken my money and run!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing/Waterloo-Indiana/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-RIP-OFF-Take-your-money-and-RUN-Waterloo-Indiana-1062811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing