Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing

• Updated: Sun, May 13, 2012

• Reported By: sphillips — Seattle Washington United States of America
Ocwen Loan Servicing
1661 Worthington Road West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Ocwen Loan Servicing Fraudulent ACH withdrawal taking extra mortgage payments West Palm Beach, Florida

Since Chase sold my mortgage to Ocwen, Ocwen tried to extort two extra mortgage payments.  My mortgage was sold April 2.  The first attempt was April 11, and the second one on May 8.  I had paid the first payment by check.  In May, I made sure I had no money in my checking company for them to extort.  They tried, even though according to the phone banking voice, I was told my next payment was due in June.  Of course my account was overdrawn when they tried to pull money from my account.  I went to the bank, stopped payment on the check.  I emailed Ocwen via their website under "contact us" and then "general questions."  I had also faxed before demanding they stop ACH withdrawal for my mortgage.  I opened a checking account at a different bank.  Know that before this I had had 9 phone conversations with their "customer service" people in India who provided no help.  I filed complaints with the Florida Better Business Bureau,  Florida Attorney General and Dept of Financial Regulation, which you can do online.  I will refinance, but I just got laid off which makes this whole scenario even more hysterical.  I will pay by check, return receipt registered mail so I get a signature.  I tried contacting ABC news.  I will continue to do what I can to get these criminals exposed.  Please file complaints and change banks.  Good luck to everyone who has been forced through no fault of our own to deal with these criminals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2012 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33409/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-Fraudulent-ACH-withdrawal-taking-extra-mortgage-payments-West-Palm-882281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing