Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing

• Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: MadCustomer — Montgomery Alabama
Ocwen Loan Servicing
1661 Worthington Road West Palm Beach, Florida USA

Ocwen Loan Servicing Ocwen Loan Servicing is a SCAM!! As soon as they bought out my mortgage company I began having problems!!!!! West Palm Beach Florida

Ocwen has been denying receiving my payments since they took over my mortgage!! I am so sick of this company I don't know what to do.  I have been calling everyday providing information, details, and arguing with them about my payments.  I have been providing every piece of proof they ask for and then they find some other reason to keep from removing late fees.  They authorized charges on my account I have no clue about and stated I authorized it when I made my payment.  I always send my payments via internet through my bank!!!   I have provided tracking numbers, banking statements, proof of delivery and everything showing an on time payment and then after an entire month of stating they didn't receive my payment, they then stated they couldn't read the front of the check!!!  I said how can you read a check you have been stating you haven't received for a month?  The only reason I cannot refinance is because I do not have a job.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33409/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-is-a-SCAM-As-soon-as-they-bought-out-my-mort-1075185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing