Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing

• Reported By: Kelly — Elmira New York United States of America
Ocwen Loan Servicing
PO Box 24736 West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Ocwen Loan Servicing Another American Being Ripped Off West Palm Beach, Florida

Ocwen is playing the same games with me. Saying i owe money i don't, charging me late fees when payment not late, holding my payment so it is late and now they took my May payment and paid my taxes with it so now my may payment wasn't paid and i paid my taxes also which were due on May 15,2012.

I will in no way lay down and die . I have made a complaint with  NY State Department of Finance, FTC and i am not done . I have contacted a Lieff, Cabraser, Heimann and Bernstein who have just won a class action suit against Ocwen . So they are beatable. I am also going to contact my state Senators, Govenor, and who ever else i can . Fight back and do the same. We are American Citizens and our goverment will eventually have to step in. But we have to all keep the presser on so that something is done about Ocwen and other companies that will try to do the same thing Ocwen is . We live in America and our goverment is for the people by the people

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2012 04:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33416-4736/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-Another-American-Being-Ripped-Off-West-Palm-Beach-Florida-888910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing