Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing

• Updated: Sat, May 05, 2012

• Reported By: nancylb — Chesterton Indiana United States of America
Ocwen Loan Servicing
West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Ocwen Loan Servicing Ocwen Mortgage Short Sale request - 5 months of pushing paper work and following up on phone calls West Palm Beach, Florida

January 10th - Contacted Ocwen to notify them that I had lost my job, my husband had a job out of the country and that we may not find jobs in Northwest Indiana or Illinois.  We had three BMA's completed all three said our home woudl sell for what we owed.  Listed our home on February 15, 2011.  Coninued to drop the price.  Notified Ocwen that that real estate prices were falling and told them we would be in a short sale situation - again and againI asked for the short sale package.

Wanted to review the package and go over all documents that were needed.  Thought if I asked for the package it would be correct.  I completed the first short sale package - faxed it as directed.  Called the next day,  it would be two to three days before the package could be received called four days in a row finally the package was received all documnts looked good.  The first appointment Ocwen could schedule was  Called for three weeks lookig for any updates - January 3rd - It was December 12th.

Called Ocwen weekly to ask if they needed any additionla paperwork was told several times that all the paperwork had been received.  On January 3rd a scheduled call, I was was told that additional documentation was needed and because I had not responded the short sale would be denied - i got mad professional but mad and was told if the paperwork was received that day Ocwen would work with the sale - I faxed the paperwork only to be told on January 4th that our request was denied.

Notified our listing agent and she duscussed the buyers agent.  Title had to be order HUD 1 statement all all other paperwork. Submitted the paperwork In February.  Between February and May 4th repetted request for paperwork sent.  April I sent the same paperwork 4 times and reviewed the paperwork with four different people each person said that the documents were okay - to be told on each all I initiated that they were not.  told Ocwen the buyers were goint to walk - I was told that the documents did not qualify for the HAFA program - I asked to be approved for a regulr shorts sale and was told to fax a signed lettr,

I sent the letter and than was told Ocwen had to review for the federal prograj.  Tried to tell Ocwen the buyers were not going to extend the week of April 30th through May 4th, I personally called Oscwen three times each day, trying to speak with the short sale team a manager somone to review the paper work, begged, pleaded Ocwen to review all paper work.  Ocwen could not schedule a call until Saturday, may 5th,  I told them it woudl be too late. Thursdy Ocwen asked for more paper work and each time I called that is what I was told.

We had a fully qualified buyer at $200,000 - will Ocwen aswer to their investor(s)  Buyer's agemt semt a mutual release - they would not extend,  I do not blame them.  Ocwen had all of the needed documentation all withing 30 days on April 11, 2011 - however the representatives could could not see that the paperwork was their - I tried to walk them through the buyers proof of funds, April 11, April 18th refaxed and again tried to walk them through the documents, refaxed April 23rd walked them through the documents on April 24th;  faxes again on April 27th,  tired to walk them through the paper work.  We are done Ocwen can take the deed back - deed in lieu of foreclosure.

I wat to start a Class action law suite against Ocwen and all the US mortgage companes that took monied from the Federal government and refuse to help people.  I know I am angry, I wanted to be a responsible American - but have been emotionally and mentally beat down by this process.

Who else has stories and wants to unite to bring the forward.  America needs to hear that mortgae companies are not working with customers.  The problem is broke and needs to be fixed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2012 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33416-4736/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-Ocwen-Mortgage-Short-Sale-request-5-months-of-pushing-paper-work-an-878796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing