- Report: #1039198
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing
Ocwen Loan ServicingP.O.BOX 24738 West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America
Ocwen Loan Servicing Collection Cost West Palm Beach, Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
My loan was transfered to Ocwen Loan Servicing from Homeward Loan Servicing. American Home Servicing name was change to Homeward last year.
After I made my 1st payment to Ocwen . On 7 March 2013 I recieved a letter stating I owed $2775.78 in collection fees. I called and informed them that I have a loan modication Contract with American Home Loan Sevicing. That all charges were added up in schedule A. That the total cost was up dated then include in the total of the Modification . I was up to date and was not late on any payments since the loan approval.
The lady on the phone put me on hold 3 different times. Before stating I had to fax them a copy of my Modification. I felt they should of already had this since they purchased the loan.
On 22 March 2013 I faxed them a copy of the Approved Modification. Also Informed them in a letter on the following.
1. Filed Bank Ruptcy Chapter 7 9 April 2009.
2. Bank Ruptcy Discharged on 11 June 2009.
3. Mortage Modification Approved June 2009.
4. I was not late or behind piont blank.
5. Gave the Lawyers Name , address, and phone # who handled it
6. I was in compliance with the modification.
I also faxed copies of all my bankruptcy paper work.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33416-4738/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-Collection-Cost-West-Palm-Beach-Florida-1039198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.