Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: Lynn — Orlando Florida
Ocwen Loan Servicing

Ocwen Loan Servicing I Got Out From Under Ocwen's Thumb Internet

I went through a year of torture with Ocwen Mortgage. I was so disgruntled that I tried to refinance with 4 different companies. Each of them said they could not complete the task because Ocwen wouldn't cooperate. I finally found a guy that figured out how to deal with them and not only did he get me financing elsewhere (with an american company with american employees!) but he saved me 500 dollars a month on my mortgage and another 2000.00 a year on my homeowners insurance.

It doesn't matter where in the country you are located. He can Fedex overnight the closing package to you. I'm sure you can imagine how ecstatic I am to be free of Ocwen at last! Contact Mike Brown, 407-383-5446 Cell, 321-234-9270 Fax, mike.brown1247 Skype, mbrown@fairwayhms.com.

Feel free to tell him I sent you. My name is Lynn M.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 04:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing/internet/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-I-Got-Out-From-Under-Ocwens-Thumb-Internet-1036304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing