Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing

• Reported By: Mike — Yuma Arizona
Ocwen Loan Servicing
Internet USA

Ocwen Loan Servicing Wont accept ontime payment  Internet

Ocwen Mortgage (Financial Services) can't or won't accept a payment made on time without a penalty.  I have confirmation that I made my mortgage payment on time, yet they did not pull the money from my account. I followed up on the due date and made another payment which was also not taken from my account.  I recielved not satisfactory result from numerous phone calls and talking to a "floor manager"  They want their late fees, phone payment fees, rush payment fees, etc, etc, etc. I even took a screen shot of my account showing I was paid to date.  These people are out for nothing but as much of your money as they can get.  You know theres problems when they have an omsbudsman link on thier website!

Mike

Yuma, Az.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing/internet/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-Wont-accept-ontime-paymentnbsp-Internet-1063860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing