Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing

• Reported By: tina1390 — Houston Texas United States of America
Ocwen Loan Servicing

Ocwen Loan Servicing cheat steal lie Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Mortgage Service Fraud

I refinanced my loan back in 2005 and specifically requested NOT Ocwen because experience as a loan officer made me realize how rotten this group is.  Unfortunately, my mortgage ended up being sold to them.  I have been making payments, and paying my own taxes when somewhere down the line they decided to start paying my taxes for me.  They then changed my payment amount to add escrow - never mind the fact that I had already paid my taxes.  I got the tax office to refund them but in the meantime they went ahead and paid more.  I have been arguing back and forth with them since August.  I spoke to everyone in the tax office, including dumb manager "Joe" who was very rude. Customer disservice jerk, "OSCAR" who would not stop talking and let me state the reason for my phone call.  He talked over me the whole time.  The problem is they think they have a license to overcharge and do whatever they want.   Is there a class action lawsuit against them anywhere?  I want to join?  Then after reading what everyone is experiencing - maybe my problem with them isn't so bad!  What can we do?  Who can we report them to?  The federal government has to have some governing body that can audit them.  They are horrible!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2010 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing/internet/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-cheat-steal-lie-Internet-587416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Mortgage Service Fraud

AUTHOR: kchris - (United States of America)

I'm in Port Arthur Tx experiencing similar problems with my servicer. This is just the beginning.

One thing is to file a formal complaint with the Tx Attorney General since you live here.

Next, if they begin to jack with your insurance, file a complaint with the Tx Dept. of Insurance.

Third, we've got an attorney out of Beaumont and we've begun the process of suing our servicer. We have a TRO against them, stopping any action until this matter is settled. The judge in our case has requested our attorney file the necessary papers for sanctions, due to the rediculous things that were happening to us. Our attorney is beginning to see these cases come in and he realizes theres a big problem. If you want to speak with them about you situation, look up the office of Weller, Green, Toups and Terrell in Beaumont and ask for Darlene. This website might have a problem with me posting a phone number.

Hope all goes well and if you know of anyone else in the area as well, pass the info on. Maybe we can save someone else too.