Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing

• Updated: Tue, March 13, 2012

• Reported By: don — lakeland Florida United States of America
Ocwen Loan Servicing
lakeland, Florida United States of America

Ocwen Loan Servicing Lied for 2 years while I was trying to get a loan Modification lakeland, Florida

*Consumer Comment: This is what I'm Talking About "How Can This Be Happenning "??????

Ocwen Loan Servicing has lied to me continually for nearly 5 years. I have been making mortgage payments to them never having gone into a 30 day past due status. Over 2 years ago I applied for a loan modification. I have sent them well over 500 documents. They  continued to request I fax them more documents. There was always and excuse for no modification help.They even had the gaul to tell me I did not earn enough money to pay my mortgage after paying them for 3 years.

The latest lie was to inform me if I could show a small increase in dollars I would be modified. I did show more dollars in the fourth quarter of 2011. I reported that to Ocwen. There response: "You make too much money and can afford to pay the mortgage.

Their "call takers" all have the same information and they are consistant with their distortions and lies I have waited for hours for a scheduled call and one never came. I spent four hours on Saturday waiting for their call. It never came, I call them and thay said the call was made and I did't answer. More lies!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2012 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing/lakeland-Florida-33810/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-Lied-for-2-years-while-I-was-trying-to-get-a-loan-Modification-lakela-852445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing

This is what I'm Talking About "How Can This Be Happenning "??????

AUTHOR: Carlyn mccabe - (U.S.A.)

What is happening in the USA?? First of All I want to clarify this for all the "Banks and Lawyers " that were or are suppose to be helping us in this DeMarco,REI scam as the banks commented we were in" Foreclosure to Begin With" we are not credit worthy, we are living rent free, and we should borrow money from a rich realative, buy back the home that was alredy paid off when the scam started and than over time "We can become whole again"

The banks were paid for all of the homes involved in the scam,the Mortgage companies and banks that gave the loans were scammed just as we were: The balance on my loan was 172,000,than  there were  attorney fees of 20,000 ,broker fees , closing fees, Total amount of loan was 365,000 after everyone was paid : 150,000 was left,  I was suppose to receive a cash out of 34,000, the proposed payment was 1,900 but at closing it was 2900, and 17,000 cash out. Eric the manager advised plenty of equity in the property, Taxes have gone up in,however to compensate you will receive a larger cash out ,you have all that equity.

Unfortunately this was all one big lie,I recived 17,000 cash back,I was told "the check is in the mail", so many times and I paid the 2900 because I was assurred of all the equity. The 17,000 was no help for me, because It went back to DeMarco,Real Estate Investors.Yes we were in a finacial mess to begin with and not only did we pay rent ,Demarco kept the cash out,I don't know if a mortgage payment was ever paid to the Mortgage company.

If any of us thought for 1 minute that this real estate investment company was going to keep all teh proceeds from our homes,we would not have paid, than we would have the 17,000 or wahtever cash outs were received and though many of us were in fianancial Hardships we could have saved that money instead it went to DeMarco, Real Estate Investors.

So now for us we just are in the worse situation yet,we are looking for a solution to get out of finacial hardship and some investors jsut take our homes and get rent, and some even got big bonuses for signing aka" pretending " they purcahsed our homes. Than to make mattters worse the Starw buyers file Bankruptcy on these homes or foreclsoure and than after you paid your cash out back and keep the house in check, the starw man gets to file Bankruptcy and you recieve the Bankruptcy Document addressed to you ; Occupant smust vacate immediately there is no equity left in the property.

This after Mr.Straw received approximately 40,000 for pretending to live in your home taht you apid rent and Mr. Straw also was paid. So now Mr. Bank,'Do you still Think we are lucky"'?? I am suppose to move becasue some investor starw person did this and he never even lived in the house,paid a bill, made a repair. You banks and lawyers still think we are lucky?? Where is some justice for us: We tried to do the right thing now you want to throw us aside or offer us 2500. What about the money that was taken,how come Mr. Starw man gets 43,000 and we have to pay rents of 3000 dollars??

How about some justice for us,a lot of these banks taht gave these loans are shut down now and we are being pushed aside. I ask our Government and Congressman : "Freddie Mac paid all th emoney to Newt and now Ocwen offers 2500. What about what we put into these homes,before the foreclosure ? This is just so unfair " United States Government this is a crime; Someone tries to get out of financial Hardship and investors get all kinds of pay offs on our homes and now we are out of luck??? This is why we vote? where is Justice in this scam? How could our Governament allow this??

Now this is the DeMarco Scam,we were kind of ignorant to fall for the scam: Read this report; These individuals are paying their mortgage,our President,Barack Obama established a program called HAMP and individuals are being denied,Ocwen and others were goven millions of dolalrs to help out and save them money,instaed they are transferred to India,the payments are lost,ecsrow not applied,Etc,Etc,Etc.

These individuasl did not love rent free, They are trying to survive just as we were. We paid rent,our equity was stolen ,some involved in this scam recieved no money at all.  United States Government : Please do not let this happen to us: We were trying to save our homes,please don't take them away!?

Mr. Magedson tahnk you for your site and I am so grateful For the First Amendment: I sincerely hope someone is reading this: United States Government ,PLEASE ,don't let this happen anymore. I have no rich relatives but I am working,I will pay you back a Government sponsored loan, I apid a crooked real esate investor ,he took away 11 million dollars and we are offered 2500???

Please stop letting this happen in America." Thanks Ed and staff You are all our heroes" I pray for each and everyone of us and hope someone can assist.