Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing

• Reported By: Patti — Kittery Maine
Ocwen Loan Servicing
PO Box 6723 springfield OH 45501 springfield, Ohio USA

Ocwen Loan Servicing Ocwen didn't pay Allstate Ins springfield Ohio

Ocwen purchased my mortgage in march. My homwowner's ins is paid by my mtg company.  Despite bills from Allstate and myself, Ocwen did not pay my insurance.  Allstate cancelled if after I have been a customer 15 years.

Then Allstate wanted to make me a "new" customer with a $1000 increase in premium.

Ocwen has not responded to multiple emails or faxes.  They HAVE sent me a letter threatening to cancel my mortgage for not having homeowners insurance.

I can't express the anger I've got at Ocwen and Allstate in this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing/springfield-Ohio-45501/Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-Ocwen-didnt-pay-Allstate-Ins-springfield-Ohio-1062647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing