Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing,LLC

• Submitted: Sun, November 18, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By: Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC — St. Louis Missouri United States of America
Ocwen Loan Servicing,LLC
PO BOX 6440 Carol Stream, Illinois United States of America

Ocwen Loan Servicing,LLC Ocwen will not except my house payment that all I had to pay was 281.72 to pay for my home to keep it for modifancate and they will not excpts my payment and it is getting higher and higher and they w Carol Stream Illinois

When Ocwen sent me my first payment to pay for my home they told me that they will not except my payments. They say I had to pay my Past Due amount that had came form a nother company who I was paying. and they sent my Pay history to Ocwen Loan I told them I can pay but they wont take my payment they told me to sell the house. And I asked them why I could not pay but they had modifay my loan and it was a greet payment but still say no. I been in home for 8 years and now I am lossing my home. And I need help to keep it know because my interest is going up. Love to keep home my and  my 4 kids have somewere they can call home. I wish I saw this early .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-ServicingLLC/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197-6440/Ocwen-Loan-ServicingLLC-Ocwen-will-not-except-my-house-payment-that-all-I-had-to-pay-was-970964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing,LLC