Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing,LLC

• Updated: Mon, June 25, 2012

• Reported By: Debbie — Fairdale Kentucky United States of America
Ocwen Loan Servicing,LLC
P.O BOX 24646 PALM BEACH, Florida United States of America

Ocwen Loan Servicing,LLC This is the worst company I have ever dealt with, and my bank P.N.C agrees with me. PALM BEACH, Florida

My home loan was sold to Ocwen from Chase, I have never in 12 years been late paying my bill, and I pay an extra payment a year. I Have this loan set up as an online bill pay from PNC.

ON June 13th 2012, I received a certified letter from Ocwen informing me that I had stopped payment on my check, and I owed a 35.00 late fee and 25.00 returned check fee. I called PNC and Andrea,the bank employee said my check was not stopped and had in fact been cashed. I called Ocwen with Andrea on a 3 way conference call, we spoke to a man with a thick accent that was hard to understand.

Andrea asked where she could fax the tracer numbers to prove Ocwen had cashed the check, she was told their was no fax machine, she asked to speak to a manager, and was told no, she would have to deal with him. She gave him the information and he said he would send it to the cashiering dept. We were totally in shock at this company, how terrible!

I called today and was told my account is up to date now, but I owe 25.00 dollars for a returned check, a check that was never returned or stopped. I asked for a fax number to send the proof and was given a fax number, when the first guy we spoke to said they had no fax number. I will have Andrea fax the proof and see what happens. I have gone ahead and scheduled the 25.00 to be paided to Ocwen. Now comes the B.S. to this story, I owed 9 years on my home, and Ocwen has changed that to 30 years .How they can do this is beyond me,and I will not let this happen, but on the bill pay site to view for balance and payments, this is what is listed, 2003-2033, What a bunch of crooks. My next letter will be to the General Attorney"s office. Also this company has an F with the BBB. If their are any lawsuits ,include me, this plavce needs to shut down, they are an embassment to America.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2012 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-ServicingLLC/PALM-BEACH-Florida-33416/Ocwen-Loan-ServicingLLC-This-is-the-worst-company-I-have-ever-dealt-with-and-my-bank-P-902578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing,LLC