Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Servicing,LLc

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: shelia — adairsville Georgia United States of America
Ocwen Loan Servicing,LLc
Carol Stream, Illinois United States of America

Ocwen Loan Servicing,LLc We had to file bankruptcy in 2011, Bank of Americia hit us like a tornado. Ingorant people we had to deal with. Had to file bankruptcy, Husband laid off me on dissability. BAC sold out loan to Ocwen i Carol Stream, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Loan Servicing

Bank of America is a ripoff! Had to file bankruptcy in 2011 in order to keep our home. Tried to work out in every way possible. They did not want to work with us. My husband was laidoff, I'm on dissability due to major heart problems, I need a heart and lung transplant. Now they have sold our loan to Ocwen in June of 2011. I have not missed any payments ,which I have proof off! They have filed petition to the court for automatic stay relief of bankruptcy so they can kick us out of our home!!!!! They said I have not made a payment since June of 2011 Go Figure!!!!  I need help, I want to sue Ocwen and Bank of America! I'm so tired of fighting. I dont have much fight in me left.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-ServicingLLc/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197-6440/Ocwen-Loan-ServicingLLc-We-had-to-file-bankruptcy-in-2011-Bank-of-Americia-hit-us-like-993962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Servicing,LLc

Loan Servicing

AUTHOR: jondbrh - (United States of America)

I know it can be confusing but Ocwen is a Loan Servicing Co. They do not own the loans from BAC just service them. They collect the payments, initiate collections, modifications and foreclosure proceedings. you need to gather all of your proofs of Payment, make copies, do not send originals. Send a letter to Ocwen. It is possible that if your payments were paid into the bk court that a claim was not filed or if it was filed a transfer of claim wasn't filed with the court and the monies were returned to you or possibly distributed to your unsecured creditors if you filed a chapter 13. If you made payments to BAC it is possible that the funds were not reported to Ocwen. If they were made to BAC after the loan was sent to Ocwen for servicing then provide the proof of payment and insist that someone find your money. Do not give up. You need to get in touch with home retention and apply for a modification. God bless you and I hope things get better for you. respond to the MFR just because it was filed doesn't mean it will be granted. provide the proof to the court.