Complaint Review: Ocwen Loan Serving

Ocwen Loan Serving Ocwen Class Action Law Suit wanted Orlando, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Class action

*Consumer Comment: yes class action

*Consumer Comment: Ocwen, new info. Leah, michigan

I am with everyone else.  If someone wants to start it we will join in.  As of this week we were notified that they are starting forclosure on our house.  They are doing all this as they say we didn't make out payments.  Well we have all receipts of Money Grams and Cashier Checks.  All of them and even more money then was due at the time.  Plus they told me that they sent back money that we never received.  Well to the lawyer's  we go Tuesday.  I called them got no answer what so ever no answering machine nothing with both numbers I have from them.  We have been with this company for only a year and it's be a living nightmare.

What can be done????????  I don't want to lose my house.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2012 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Loan-Serving/Orlando-Florida-32826/Ocwen-Loan-Serving-Ocwen-Class-Action-Law-Suit-wanted-Orlando-Florida-826512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Loan Serving

Class action

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

You do understand don't you, what you would get out of a class action lawsuit?

Even if someone (who?  why not you?) starts one and won it completely, you might get a few bucks at the most.  I have been a member of a couple in the past and I think I got under $50.00 for one and a coupon for something from the other.

The only ones who get big money are the lawyers (of course).

yes class action

AUTHOR: JDARK - (United States of America)

i am with you on the class action i can tell you i have been dealing with them for over 7 years and finally when i started writing them they defaulted me. do not agree to any forbearance with these people mine was current for 7 years and they will add charges and you will never come out of it with what you think ..........jdcarkus at the yahoo mail.

thanks

Ocwen, new info. Leah, michigan

AUTHOR: not gonna take it in michigan - (USA)

Look up todays latest for ocwen. I found new info. And help for you and anyone dealing with ocwen.