Complaint Review: Ocwen Mortgage

• Reported By: CA Sunshine — Victorville California
Ocwen Mortgage
Internet USA

Ocwen Mortgage Unexplained charges and phone calls

I make my payments every month and when I had GMAC Mortgage, I had no problems.  I received a letter stating that Ocwen would be taking over my loan from bankrupt GMAC and a few weeks later, I received a letter from them.  They raised my fixed rate mortgage $30 per month with some bogus letter stating there was not enough in my impound account.  That was odd since I received a refund of my escrow account in January.

Then they start calling me on the first day of every month trying to get me to pay my loan over the phone and if I tell them no, they want to know when I will pay it.  I have paid my loan online since the 6th month after I bought my house.  I am tired of being harassed and I really want an explanation of the $30.  They also sent me a letter regarding my impound account wanting $118 check sent to them because it was short which was a lie.  Who ever it is that over sees the mortgage and financial institutions in this country really need to look into Ocwen.  They call me and no one speaks english properly, they sound like they are all from India.  I'm sick of being harassed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Mortgage-/internet/Ocwen-Mortgage-Unexplained-charges-and-phone-calls-1058262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Mortgage