Complaint Review: Ocwen Mortgage Company

• Updated: Wed, July 14, 2010

• Reported By: Sharon P. — Jamaica New York United States of America
Ocwen Mortgage Company
ORLANDO, Florida United States of America

Ocwen Mortgage Company I AGREE WE NEED TO FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY, I LOST MY HOME IN 2008. THEY RECEIVED MY MODIFICATION AND PAYMENT 1 DAY LATE AND THEY FORECLOSED ON MY PROPERTY. ORLANDO Florida

MY STORY IS SO HEART BREAKING, HOWEVER I MUST TELL MY STORY. I REFINANCED MY HOME IN 2007, OCWEN WASN'T THE ORIGINAL LOAN HOLDER IT WAS HSBC BANK. MY MORTGAGE WAS $1300.00 A MONTH I WAS COMFORTABLE WITH THAT, OCWEN PURCHASED MY MORTGAGE FROM HSBC AND IN 2 MONTHS TIME MY MORTGAGE JUMP TO $3500.00 A MONTH. I FELL BEHIND 3 MONTHS, I CONTACTED A REAL ESTATE BECAUSE THEY WERE THREATENING TO FORECLOSE ON MY HOUSE. MY LAWYER AND A REPRESENTATIVE FROM OCWEN AGREED TO MODIFY MY MORTGAGE, AT WHICH TIME I WAITED FOR THE MODIFICATION VIA MAIL. I WAITED A WEEK NO MODIFICATION. I CALLED THEM AND MY LAWYER CALLED, THERE RESPONSE WAS THEY MAILED IT OUT. I EVEN GAVE THEM MY E-MAIL ADDRESS AND MY SONS E-MAIL ADDRESS SO I COULD FILE OUT ALL DOCUMENTS AND FORWARD SAID DOCUMENTS. ONLY OCWEN KNEW I HAD A DEADLINE TO SEND THE PAPERWORK AND THE PAYMENT. THIS BACK AND FOURTH WENT ON FOR 4 WEEKS. THEN THEY FINALLY SENT THE DOCUMENTS THEY ALREADY KNEW THERE WAS KNOW WAY I WOULD MAKE THERE DEADLINE.BEFORE I KNEW IT THEY FORECLOSED ON MY HOUSE ACCORDING TO COURT DOCUMENTS 2 MONTHS AFTER THE FACT AND LIED ON THE AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE WHEN AND WHAT TIME THEY SERVED ME. ACCORDING TO COURT DOCUMENTS THEY SOLD THE HOUSE BACK TO HSBC. THIS ALL STARTED WITH THE SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES OF OCWEN. AS I REVIEW THE MANY COMPLAINT I AM NOT THE ONLY VICTIM OF OCWEN AND THE ONLY WAY WE CAN STOP THEM IS TO FILE A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2010 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Mortgage-Company/ORLANDO-Florida-/Ocwen-Mortgage-Company-I-AGREE-WE-NEED-TO-FILE-A-CLASS-ACTION-SUIT-AGAINST-THIS-COMPANY-623258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Mortgage Company