• Report: #1120737

• Reported By: fedup2014 — Houston Texas
Ocwen Mortgage
Orlando , Florida USA

Ocwen Mortgage Ocwen is in business to TAKE YOUR HOME Orlando Florida

I had trouble the minute Ocwen started servicing the loan. My mother was the borrower but in her 80's so I was always the contact before (GMAC) Ocwen became lien holder. Once w/ocwen, I could never get info or make arrangements. Sent numerous authorizations for 3rd party access but no results. They didn't accurately post payments. Had to send bank statements to resolve that issue. Long story short, payment was late, couldn't pay online OR get an answer at any of the published phone numbers except for CR's who couldn't understand English. They only had one response for every question no matter what the question. Website kept routing back to payment options and a phone #.

I asked for US rep and never got one. Held for hours only to be disconnected. I called for Weeks until finally just this morning was told the property Just got in (4 days ago) foreclosure. I have called EVERY # and have yet to speak with a US rep. I condensed this story obviously but it has been a nightmare. As much as I want to keep the home, I'll be glad to be rid of Ocwen. They are ripping off home owners daily. What they're doing should be illegal. Id be happy to join a class action against them. I see too many posts regarding their obvious shady business practices. Did I mention they refused the loan modification and they have reported the mortgage on my credit, not my moms?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Mortgage/Orlando-Florida/Ocwen-Mortgage-Ocwen-is-in-business-to-TAKE-YOUR-HOME-Orlando-Florida-1120737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Mortgage