Complaint Review: Ocwen Mortgage

• Updated: Fri, March 30, 2012

• Reported By: shilo — Aurora Colorado United States of America
Ocwen Mortgage
West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Ocwen Mortgage Ocwen Financial Wow just another LIE from Ocwen! Immagine that? West Palm Beach, Florida

Yes, just another lie from Ocwen.  I was approved on March 20 for the home modification.  I was told the papers would be sent to me.  Instead I received a denial letter and possible forclosure procedings.  I called them, ok yes India.  It was confirmed that I was approved and then not.  As we all know, talking to India, you get nowhere.  I was set up with an appointment, again.  Someone doesn't get approved without them going over all of my information, then dissaproved?  HUH?  We somehow have to put a stop to all their lies.  To be continues.......  Oh, if they actually call me back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2012 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Mortgage/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33416/Ocwen-Mortgage-Ocwen-Financial-Wow-just-another-LIE-from-Ocwen-Immagine-that-West-Palm-861367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Mortgage