Complaint Review: Ocwen Mortgage

• Updated: Mon, March 26, 2012

• Reported By: broke — pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
Ocwen Mortgage
p.o. box 24773 west palm beach, Florida United States of America

Ocwen Mortgage frustrated with a incomplete foreclosure after 6 years west palm beach, Florida

My husband and I were forced into foreclosure because of his health and Ocwen would not help us with allowing the property to go into short-sale. The area the property is in drastically dropped in value and there was no way we could sell for what we owed. Ocwen told us that the only thing we could do was to foreclose, which we did. The short story is after 6 years and the passing of my husband, Ocwen still has not completed the foreclosure. I have spoken to them numerous times only to get the run around. Since then I have been harrassed by The Board of health , The Building Insector,s(which has threatened high fines) and the neighbors concerning the condition of the property. Now the City has sued me $6,000. for the back taxes. To try to solve this I contacted Ocwen through a Lawyer to see how much they would settle for,(lot's of s**t's and giggles) Ocwen wants $80,000 for a settlement on a house wich is assested at $15,000 with no furnance, hotwater tank ,unlivable because it was never winterized and yes stolen copper. Has anyone else had this problem with them and has any answers? No, I do not have the money to pay them off, I am even having trouble paying my rent now since it is a lot higher than my mortgage was.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2012 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Mortgage/west-palm-beach-Florida-33416/Ocwen-Mortgage-frustrated-with-a-incomplete-foreclosure-after-6-years-west-palm-beach-Fl-859738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Mortgage