Complaint Review: Ocwen financial servicing llc

• Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: Jcrocker1 — Windsor New York United States of America
Ocwen financial servicing llc

Ocwen financial servicing llc Loan modification Internet

I applied for a loan modification thru Ocwen last July 2012 they said it would take 3 months. It is now February 2013 and I still don't have an approval. I have sent them everything they have asked for and now they sent me a new application because they are saying I am $1800 behind on my mortgage even though I am making the payments they have set up for me during the modification process. I am extremely frustrated. I don't even get to talk to anyone in the modification dept. I have to wait for them to call me and the person I talk to is out of India. I'm scared they are going to foreclose on my Holme I am trying so hard to keep.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-financial-servicing-llc/internet/Ocwen-financial-servicing-llc-Loan-modification-Internet-1014961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen financial servicing llc