Complaint Review: Ocwen loan services LLC

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: Christina Sanchez — kurtistown Hawaii
Ocwen loan services LLC
p o. box 780 Waterloo , Indiana USA

Ocwen loan services LLC 3/27/13, I rec'd a letter from Homeward Residential ,they have the loan from Washinton Mutual on my Condo,I called to inquire if I would be getting a booklet or statement, & if I could possibly do a re-fi, they said no we don't do that, I am confused as I keep recieving staements from both businesses. They are not consumer friendly at all, we don't have a choice the loans are just taken over by other compamies. A update for the staff in freiendly helpful constumer service would be nice. The letter is signed at the bottom with both Javid Jaberi & Charles Hoecker names making it more confusing, so who owns the loan??There are several addresses listed 1 for payment, 1 for Insurance, 1 for Propery Tax Waterloo Indiana

On 3/27/13, rec'd a letter from Homeward Residential informing me that Ocwen Loan Services LLC, would be taking over the Mortgage Loan, I have a feeling these are a group of investers who decline any re-fi when asked. I rec'd poor customer service, was told I would rec. a payment booklet, this hasn't happened yet. I still reciev statements from Homeward Residential, and at the bottom of the letter there are 2 signatures, 1. from Ocwen Javid Jaberi & 2. Charles Hoecker.As consumers  we have no choice in the matter, I am totally confused at this point, I don't want to be considered late on my paymensts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 05:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-loan-services-LLC/Waterloo-Indiana-50704-0780/Ocwen-loan-services-LLC-32713-I-recd-a-letter-from-Homeward-Residential-they-have-th-1062773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen loan services LLC