Complaint Review: Ocwen loan servicing, LLC

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: sharon c — glen burnie Maryland
Ocwen loan servicing, LLC
P.O Box24646 West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Ocwen loan servicing, LLC Short Sale due to high mortgage West Palm Beach, Florida

I have been disappointed with ocwen loan servicing,LLC, everytime you try to contact these people all you get is an answering service, never a human being. We simply cannot afford the high mortgage payments, therefore we have decided we would do a short sell,well needless to say you call,no answer,leave a message. Previously we tried to get a reduction in our mortgage due to illness in family that was making it hard on us financially,our mortgage payments were nearly 2000! not to mention homeowners insurance and property taxes that were not included. I think we got a reduction of $30, what kind of help is that?

Now here we are in foreclosure,which at this point I have no love loss for this house,dealing with this mortgage company is a disaster,they do not work with you, they add hidden fees, they are frauds,I think the gov't needs to get up off their butts and do an investigation on this company,seems alot of people are geting money back depending on who they had their mortgage with,well someone needs to step to the plate and investigate this company. They are nothing but thieves, and I am not the first to complain about them. And I think its high time their name got added to the list!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-loan-servicing-LLC/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33416/Ocwen-loan-servicing-LLC-Short-Sale-due-to-high-mortgage-West-Palm-Beach-Florida-1043523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen loan servicing, LLC