Complaint Review: Ocwen loan

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: D.Morris — Woodbury Minnesota United States of America
Ocwen loan
PO Box 24737 West Palm Beach FL 33416 Internet United States of America

Ocwen loan Ocwen loan company has just ruined my credit by claiming my mortgage was late for almost 6 months but not notifying me eventhough my records support that i have not been late. it has been in some diff , Internet

Ocwens' shady loan prctices has down graded my credit by claiming our loan was late and has been late for nearly 5 months without our knowledge. I am in the Army and it could ruin my military career if this continues because we are not allowed to have outstanding debts at such a magnitude. It is hard to contact them for answers and when you DO finallly get someone, the lie, cant get their story straight , the call goes to some where that you have to speak to someone with a foreign language, they cant get the story right WHEN the mortgage got behind, and demanded $261.00 to stop the credit from getting worse. I am willing to get on board with a class action law suit seeing that they have done the same despicable actions to other home owners.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-loan/internet/Ocwen-loan-Ocwen-loan-company-has-just-ruined-my-credit-by-claiming-my-mortgage-was-late-927249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen loan